- Children are admitted in the school from class I. The minimum age for admission to class I is five plus and the child must have attended kindergarten for at least 2 years.
- Admission to classes from I to IX and XI will be considered as per the availability of seats in each class.
- Applications for the school prospectus must be addressed to the Principal, St. Jude's Public School &Junior College, Nihung Post, Kotagiri along with a demand draft for Rs. 300.
- Registration of the candidate should then be made by sending in the duly completed form attached in the prospectus along with a demand draft for Rs. 750 (for classes 1-5) Rs.1,000 (for classes 6 -10) Rs.2000/- (for classes XI-XII )
- Intimation about the availability of seats, the date for the entrance exam and a set of model question papers in English, Maths and Second Language will be sent before the first week of January.
- Entrance exams are scheduled for the first three weeks of February.
Admissions will be based on the child's performance in the entrance exam and previous academic records.
The following documents in original must be produced at the time of admission
1. Transfer certificate
2. Birth certificate
3. Passport and Visa ( in case of foreign students)
4. Medical certificate of fitness and the absence of any infectious disease.
School fee and Boarding fee must be paid in full at the time of admission.